fourth co-design meet

This meet is expected to happen on Monday 26th August.

We will be ensuring all the bits of the site are working, explanations in place. We will be making a decision about whether we go live with the Ha-ha’s, if we have enough prospect to succeed over the following month. Also, we may wish to consider alternative trajectories.