This meet is expected to happen on Monday 26th August.
We will be ensuring all the bits of the site are working, explanations in place. We will be making a decision about whether we go live with the Ha-ha’s, if we have enough prospect to succeed over the following month. Also, we may wish to consider alternative trajectories.
No backers yet. Be the first!